If you're a developer or programmer working on a joint project, it's important to have someway of sharing code and documents.
Syncro Subversion (SVN) Client makes it easier to share code and content between authors or developers. It allows you to browse for repositories, check for changes, commit changes, update your working copy and examine the revision history.
Note that when you open the 30 day free trial, you have to enter a rather long license which you have to apply for online. You can also extend the trial period by contacting the developers directly and requesting an extension.
Obviously, Syncro Subversion (SVN) ClientSyncro SVN Client is quite a specialized application that will only appeal to programmers but many users report that in particular annotation, support of repository protocols and integration with bug tracking tools make it a solid tool for helping programmers work more closely.
- * Improves working copy load time
- * automatically refreshes the working copy on external file changes
- * makes repository browsing more responsive
- * adds support for repository imports at file level
- * adds support for replacing resources
- * improves handling of obstructed resources
- * improves history support
- * allows creating branches/tags directly from the repository and offers options to print and save as image a revision graph.